Panorama’s vertical is one of the largest in North America with nearly 3000 acres of terrain across 4000 feet of vertical paradise. Glide down endless corduroy cruisers or blast through the Extreme Dream Zone or Taynton Bowl which feature over 700 acres of patrolled ex-heli ski terrain. Got your attention?
Calgary Zone has begun establishing a CSP team to be located at the amazing Panorama Mountain Resort! We are looking for highly-motivated individuals for leadership roles in establishing our principles and developing our team. We need help establishing our patrol over the summer so that we are ready to go once the snow flies this fall. If you would like to be part of this historic charter team, we would be excited to have you.
Due to the distance involved, the Panorama Patrol will have some unique challenges and the commitment will be substantially different than any other patrol in the Calgary Zone. We are currently looking for patrollers who meet the following criteria:
- Advanced Intermediate to Expert skiing ability.
(Sorry, no snowboards or telemarkers.)
- Skiing ability: Level 4 or better – https://www.youtube.com/embed/6bt_KrzwmWU
- Must be available for weekend shifts (leave Friday night, return Sunday night)
- Minimum commitment of 3-4 weekends per season
- Positive attitude, with an easygoing and friendly personality
- Dual patrollers (members already affiliated with a resort) are welcome
If interested, please forward your name, telephone, and email address. We will be holding an informal meet-and-greet weekend at Panorama in August. Bring your bike and your smile and come hang with our fellow Panorama patrollers and managers.
Read also about Education
Thanks again, and welcome to the Panorama Patrol!
Patrol Leader, Panorama
Canadian Ski Patrol, Calgary Zone