Members of the Canadian Ski Patrol provide first aid support at a number of special events over the summer. Here’s a list. Come out and say hi!
- 5 Peaks Trail Run at Canada Olympic Park (May 18)
- Calgary Marathon (May 26)
- Kananaskis 100 Mile Relay Run – Kananaskis Country (June 22)
- Chinook Centre Stampede Breakfast (TBD)
- Airdrie Air Show (July 13 & 14)
- 5 Peaks Trail Run at Snake Hills Creek, Sundre (July 20)
- 5 Peaks Trail Run at Fish Creek Park (August 10)
- 5 Peaks Trail Run at Canmore Nordic Centre (September 14)
Welcome to the Canadian Ski Patrol System (CSPS) Calgary Zone website. The CSPS is a non-profit charitable organization with approximately 4,500 members nationwide (CSPS National website). We offer training to our members in advanced first aid, safety, and accident scene management, and provide first aid and rescue services at ski areas and special events throughout our Zone.
If you have any questions about the Canadian Ski Patrol System’s Calgary Zone, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page.